Create an Account
What to Know
- An account needs to be created only the first time you are invited to collaborate on a project. Your account will be valid for all future projects.
- In your organisation, the person who will be the owner of the SmartUse software will need to create an account when they start the free trial.
See below for instructions to:
Creating an Account
You will receive an email inviting you to create an account the first time you are invited to collaborate on a SmartUse project or when you click on the Start free trial button on the SmartUse website.
- When receiving an email, click on Go to SmartUse. If you are creating account from the Start free trial button, skip to step 2.
- Fill in the required fields:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Business Email (IMPORTANT: If there is a mistake into the email address, the project owner or administrator will have to re-send an invitation to the correct address as the email address cannot be corrected once you have created your account.)
- Password (minimum 6 characters)
- Click Create your account.
- A message will be displayed letting you know the you need to confirm your email address and complete your account creation.
- Go into your email and click Verify email address.
- Click JOIN ORGANIZATION(S).
- To access your project's drawings and documents, you will need to download the SmartUse App.
- Once an account has been created, the project owner will need to grant access you to the organization. They will receive an email and need to click Grand access.
Now that you have created your account, you are ready to:
If you need additional assistance, please Contact Us.